- How to make a reservation. Please call Kollander World Travel at 800-800-5981 or 216-692-1000, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Kollander World Travel will be happy to quote airfare options from your preferred city.
- Deposit & Final Payment: A deposit of $350 per person is required at time of booking. This deposit is non-refundable. The deposit forms part of your final payment which is due 61 days prior to departure. If we do not receive final payment by the specified date, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation. In the case of billing errors, we reserve the right to re-invoice with correct pricing.
- Baggage Allowance: Baggage fees may apply. Check with your carrier for fees and size/weight of bags allowed. For escorted tours, the land operators have requested that there be a limit of 1 large suitcase weighing a maximum 50 lbs. per person due to space restrictions aboard the motor coach. Every effort is made to ensure that baggage is properly handled. Kollander World Travel cannot be held responsible for damages, loss or theft of luggage or personal belongings. Optional travel Baggage insurance is recommended and available through Kollander World Travel.
- Passport Requirements: A valid passport is required of all international travelers and escorted tour participants. A U.S. passport is valid for 10 years. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months following your return to the United States. To apply for passports you can contact your local passport office.
- Tour Price Excludes: Airport departure taxes, customs user fees, passports, all visa fees, optional tours, telephone, telex, fax and telegram charges, excess baggage charges, sundry tips, laundry, beverages and food not on the regular table d’hôtel menu (these items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, or restaurant), portage at U.S./Canada airports, service charges except where indicated and all other items of a personal nature.
- Refund and Unused or Amended Tour Arrangements: Unused hotel accommodations, tour features, or services are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. If changes are requested, any additional expenses will be charged to the tour members. If a change becomes necessary for any reason, hotel(s) substituted will be the equivalent of those listed in itinerary. Single rooms may available at a supplemental charge.
- Cancellation Penalties: If you cancel your reservations, your right to receive a refund is limited as set forth in the following schedule. All requests for refunds must be sent to us in writing, and cancellation date will be determined by the date written notification is received. Charges for cancellations of the tour will be assessed by the participating tour operators, and hotels as follows:
- After deposit – U.S. $350.00 per person;
- Final payment due 61days prior to travel (unless supplier require payment sooner);
- 60-30 days prior to departure – U.S. 75% per person
- 29 days or less prior to departure – 100% Penalty and No Refund.
Once airfare is purchased, airfare is generally non-refundable and fees apply for any changes. Cancellation charges also apply to all accommodations and other travel arrangements.
- Insurance. You may secure a policy for baggage insurance, as well as insurance against sickness or accident, trip cancellation and interruption insurance through Kollander World Travel. Important terms concerning pre-existing medical conditions, which may not be not covered, are described in the insurance brochure which will be sent for your review, or available on www.Kollander.com.
- Revisions: A handling fee of U.S.D. $50.00 per transaction may be charged for any alteration or revision after reservations are confirmed. A change of tour date or tour itinerary within 60 days of departure will be treated as a cancellation and new booking; regular cancellation fees apply.
- Responsibility Clause. Kollander World Travel, Cleveland, Ohio (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) is responsible to you in making arrangements for travel and tour services as offered, including transportation, sightseeing and hotel accommodations. The carriers, hotels and other suppliers providing tour services are independent contractors and are not agents, employees or servants of or joint ventures with the Company. All certificates and other travel documents for tour services issued by the Company are subject to the terms and conditions specified by the suppliers and to the laws of the countries in which services are supplied. If the services included cannot be supplied or there are changes in an itinerary for reasons beyond the control of the Company, the Company will arrange for the provision of comparable services. Any resulting additional expenses will be payable by tour participants and any resulting savings will be refunded by the Company. The Company reserves the right to make changes in the itinerary whenever the Company deems it necessary to the comfort, convenience or safety of the travelers, and to cancel a tour at any time. If the Company cancels a tour, it shall have no responsibility beyond the refund of all monies paid to the Company by the tour participant. The traveler agrees that the Company shall not be liable for any damages, loss (including personal injury, death and property loss) or expenses occasioned by any act or omission of any supplier providing tour services or of any other person. No person, other than an authorized representative of the Company by a document in writing, is authorized to vary any term or condition, including any term or condition set forth in the preceding provisions.
NOTE: Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.